We encourage children to discover, explore, and navigate their way toward a lifetime of learning – safely. And with today’s public health challenges, we’re even more focused on wellness and safety, implementing stringent national- and local guidelines toward our children’s greatest (and healthiest!) good.
- Temperature and Health Screening at Entry for all children and center staff
- Curbside drop off & pick up
- No siblings allowed in the infant room
- SmartCare touchless sign in and out with your phone
- Daily ongoing communication via SmartCare Timeline
- Compliance with CDC guidelines and local health department recommendations
- All staff wear masks in the center
- Upgraded sanitization procedures
- Meals individually portioned out rather than family style
In addition to these COVID enhancements implemented at our center, we also have several resources and blogs that you will find helpful as you consider your childcare options.